NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
Silicon Valley venture capitalist Bill Reichert is this week's featured guest on NBR Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson.
Mr Reichert is a venture capitalist based in Silicon Valley. The managing director of Garage Technology Ventures has a deep understanding of what it takes for start-ups to be successful in navigating what he calls "the valley of death."
Following a recent extended visit to this country, he discusses the next steps for developing New Zealand’s start-up eco-system.
All content copyright NBR. Do not reproduce in any form without permission, even if you have a paid subscription.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- REAA CEO Kevin Lampen-Smith says the rules and regulations are adequate to ensure safety requirements are met
- Why good education trumps regulation for drone (UAV) use, with Airways' Tim Boyle
- Tim Hunter wonders how the subsidy system will cope when the fees-free policy kicks in
- Fat Prophets' Greg Smith discusses this week's highs and lows
- Matthew Hooton it's time the old faces departed National
- NBR Radio: The best interviews, with Grant Walker – updated daily