NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
Silicon Valley venture capitalist Bill Reichert is this week's featured guest on NBR Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson.
Mr Reichert is a venture capitalist based in Silicon Valley. The managing director of Garage Technology Ventures has a deep understanding of what it takes for start-ups to be successful in navigating what he calls "the valley of death."
Following a recent extended visit to this country, he discusses the next steps for developing New Zealand’s start-up eco-system.
All content copyright NBR. Do not reproduce in any form without permission, even if you have a paid subscription.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- The venture capital field is fraught with danger, Tim Hunter remarks
- Federated Farmers' Andrew Hoggard wants more consistency with RMA compliance
- AMP NZ managing director Blair Vernon on attitudes to replacement life insurance sales
- Labour shortages will be balanced by strong provincial growth over near term, says Infometrics' Gareth Kiernan
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily