NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
Silicon Valley venture capitalist Bill Reichert is this week's featured guest on NBR Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson.
Mr Reichert is a venture capitalist based in Silicon Valley. The managing director of Garage Technology Ventures has a deep understanding of what it takes for start-ups to be successful in navigating what he calls "the valley of death."
Following a recent extended visit to this country, he discusses the next steps for developing New Zealand’s start-up eco-system.
All content copyright NBR. Do not reproduce in any form without permission, even if you have a paid subscription.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Aston Martin takes chequered flag for $40m car emporium in Auckland
- NZ First seeks minimum wage at $20 an hour within three years
- My top five takeaways from Spark’s full-year 2017 result
- ‘Time to stop siphoning rural ratepayers’ – Greg Sayers
- Steel & Tube misses its own profit forecast, slashes dividend
Most listened to
- Steel & Tube chief executive Dave Taylor on the company's disappointing results
- Spark boss Simon Moutter on his company's full-year result and brutal broadband competition
- Auckland councillor Greg Sayers pleads the case for more council rates to be spent on rural road sealing
- Dame Diane Robertson on how a "world-first" initiative could increase transparency of customer data use
- Aston Martin Auckland general manager Greg Brinck describes features of the new multi-level Giltrap Group headquarters
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended August 18, with Grant Walker