NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
Silicon Valley venture capitalist Bill Reichert is this week's featured guest on NBR Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson.
Mr Reichert is a venture capitalist based in Silicon Valley. The managing director of Garage Technology Ventures has a deep understanding of what it takes for start-ups to be successful in navigating what he calls "the valley of death."
Following a recent extended visit to this country, he discusses the next steps for developing New Zealand’s start-up eco-system.
All content copyright NBR. Do not reproduce in any form without permission, even if you have a paid subscription.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Bright vows to fight on against council's forced house sale
- Fonterra backs Beingmate founder as board comes under fire
- Kiwi startup wants to ride on cruising wave
- Aussie billionaire James Packer's superyacht fouls Auckland harbour
- Kiwi Chris Liddell named White House deputy chief of staff – but also faces ethics complaint
Most listened to
- ANZ Bank chief economist Sharon Zollner on the OCR decision
- FMA director of regulation Liam Mason says communication with customers is “not good enough”
- Sir Rob Fenwick talks food trash
- Metals NZ CEO Nick Collins explains why wood will add costs to the construction industry
- Vaughn Davis is cynical about Facebook's motivations for three changes announced today
- Brent Edwards reports on the former Waikato DHB chief executive rejecting a critical report into his spending
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker